Belotero is a hyaluronic acid-based (HA) gel dermal filler that adds volume to areas of the face while seamlessly adapting to your natural facial contours. Since it is formulated with the same volumizing and moisturizing component found naturally in your skin, it proves to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. When injected, Belotero instantly plumps and adds volume to the treated areas addressing even the finest of lines.
Belotero is designed with a soft, cohesive gel that integrates into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face.
What type of results should you expect from Belotero
Once injected, Belotero instantly plumps the skin and smooths the lines and wrinkles on your face. It integrates so readily into your own tissue that you are unlikely to feel a filler when you touch the treated area. This is especially important in areas like the lips.
Which areas should be treated with Belotero
Belotero is FDA approved for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. It can be used in areas including:
- Periorbital lines (also known as crow’s feet) and bridge of the nose
- Chin (the horizontal line or wrinkle across the chin)
- Nasolabial folds (the lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laughter lines)
- Perioral lines (sometimes called smoker’s lines, though you do not need to be a smoker to get them)
- Lips and vermillion border (the subtle feature of the border of your lips)
- Marionette lines (the lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw)
- Under the eyes