Cheek Implant Surgery Post-Operative Instruction Sheet
1) Ice packs must be kept on your cheeks during the first two (2) days.
2) A soft diet requiring gentle chewing is allowed.
3) Sutures inside the mouth are absorbable and therefore will not need to be removed.
4) Normal activities, excluding heavy lifting, may be resumed 72 hours following cheek implant surgery.
5) You may not drive for one week following your procedure.
6) Keep your head elevated for 2 days
7) Further instructions will be given at your first postoperative visit.